Scalable DHCP service ready for the cloud-era. Ideal for use cases at the cloud edge and in your data center.
FusionLayer DHCP is a robust solution for your DHCP requirements. With resilient system architecture that scales up to 2,000+ leases per second (LPS), it provides telecom companies and enterprises with the edge they need to carry out IP addressing at scale.
Deployed as a software appliance, FusionLayer DHCP runs on popular hypervisors at the cloud edge and on-premise. Setting up a scalable DHCP service has never been this easy.
Resilient DHCP services that scale.
At cloud speed.
As edge clouds, private 5G networks, and the Internet of Things become increasingly popular, the dependency on IP addressing is increasing by the day. Open-source DHCP engines that ship with popular cloud stacks do not scale well.
FusionLayer DHCP is a virtualizable solution that provides the highest Leases-per-Second performance on the market. Coupled with FusionLayer Infinity, dozens of individual DHCP High-Availability clusters can be managed from a single pane of glass. It allows telecom companies and enterprises to cater to the IP addressing needs for millions of devices within a single FusionLayer deployment.
Implements DHCP standards:
- DHCPv4 and DHCPv6
- RFC-based DHCP options
- high-availability clusters
Built-in security with:
- intrusion prevention and firewall
- secure solution architecture
- advanced monitoring and logging
Solution design based on:
- principle of Defense in Depth
- principle of Least Privilege
- principle of Default Deny
Supports vendor-specific options:
- multi-vendor use cases
- advanced DHCP options
- lease-based automation
- up to 2,000 LPS per server instance
- up to 400,000 subscribers per cluster
Distributed as software appliances:
- a virtual machine on KVM or VMware
- natively on physical x86 machines
- simple software updates
- Quality of Service (QoS) with resilient DHCP services
- scalability for large telecom and M2M use cases
- fits seamlessly into multi-vendor environments
- reduced OPEX through streamlined management
- enables advanced automation use cases